HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Today is the first day of 2014 and the popular thing to do when a new year starts is to make New Year’s Resolutions, and I use to make them for fun and most people, I never stuck with them. But then I realized, I’m not going to make resolutions, I’m going to create goals for myself to accomplish because goals are much more serious and doesn’t feel like I’m playing a game kind of like how resolutions feel. In about two weeks, I’m going back to college so I’ve created 5 goals that focus around college and that are challenging but easy enough to achieve. Okay, so here goes my list.
1. Make honor roll this semester.
2. Find an organization to join.
3. Find a boyfriend and make it last.
4. Go out more and find more friends.
5. Build a stronger relationship with Christ and find a support system who has a relationship with him, but won’t judge me for the mistakes that a person who doesn’t have all the answers and still is learning will make.
I feel like this isn’t too long of a list. It’s just enough for me. I encourage everyone to make goals instead of resolutions. And the beautiful thing about making a goal list is you don’t have to wait until New Year and it’s never too late to start one. Try it. Promise you won’t regret it.